We are seeking a passionate and experienced Finance Manager looking for the next step in their career to join an expanding Somerset-based organisation.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in commercial finance, with a real interest in digging into the margins and capital management to optimise the finances of the business. You will be someone looking to have a big impact within a Finance team, with an inquisitive nature that enjoys challenging procedures and processes. Manufacturing experience is essential for this role.
You will be responsible for:
* Forecasting & budgeting for all aspects of the business, whilst reviewing systems to optimise functionality.
* Running & maintaining the financial function of the business.
* Financial & Management accounts including annual statutory accounts.
* Monitoring cash flow, expenditure and budgets & reporting on any variances.
* Ensuring statutory and legal returns are filed accurately and promptly (including VAT, PAYE & Corporate Tax Returns)
* Sales statistics & costs of sales summaries, including monitoring, working capital summaries & balance sheet reporting.